General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) And Privacy
Red Graphic Cambridge Limited complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have any requests regarding your rights under the GDPR, for example, your right to have your personal data removed. Please email [email protected]edgraphic.co.uk or phone our office on 01223 837799.
We store personal data of our customers and potential customers in order to aid in the day to day running of our business.
Information stored includes:
- Telephone number.
- Postal Address.
- Billing information.
- Usernames & Passwords.
Uses of this information include:
- Communication with our customers.
- Invoicing records and queries.
- Website and email management on behalf of our customers.
- Newsletter mailing lists.
How and where we store your data:
- We print documents that contain identifiable information and store them securely at our office.
- We maintain copies of documents and communications on our internal network.
How long do we store data?
We try to retain all data for our records and don’t purposely destroy it unless we believe it has no further use with future services we provide to that customer.